BEPRO Network is growing its developer ecosystem and adoption of the protocol by creating incentives to empower its use through grants or direct funding. These incentives and funding initiatives go into the operating costs of developing protocol/SDK updates. At BEPRO Network, we’re fully committed to bringing the most powerful decentralised marketplace and protocol aiming to create a trust-less bridge between Operators and Developers.
As part of our marketing strategy to enhance protocol usage, we’re presenting our goals in 3 different areas:
- Integration of Bepro-js SDK into more apps;
- Usage of the Protocol by developers and operators;
- The general reach of the Protocol to more entities and possible protocol developers & curators.
We decided to use incentive systems in both of these areas by creating incentives in:
- Grants — Creating awareness and no risk for operators to test and use the technology and protocol (EUR, USDC & BEPRO);
- Protocol Rewards — Creating a system where users and curators of the protocol receive rewards by participating in the protocol (USDC & BEPRO);
- Other actions that we believe can lead to more adoption and quality awareness. Such as:
- Development Prizes/Hackathons.
- Direct Partnerships which include adoption of bepro-js or the protocol via off-protocol incentives like $BEPRO Operator Grants and related PR activities.
As part of our commitment to promoting the BEPRO Network developer/dapps ecosystem, we offer comprehensive grants programs focused on funding software development and research efforts related to EVM Development Projects, Extension of Bepro-js’ capabilities, or use of the Protocol to decentralise the development of open-source projects.
This funding capital/treasury comes from the “Developer Bootstrap” & “Ecosystem” portions of the BEPRO token distribution. BEPRO Network plans on distributing up to 2,500,000€ in both USDC and BEPRO. (read more)
As part of the roadmap, 5% of the total $BEPRO supply is to be used for Liquidity Rewards for the Protocol. Towards these $BEPRO liquidity rewards for the protocol, we’re developing the following:
- A page with Liquidity Rewards Epoch.
- Analyzing the possibility of retroactive rewards within the protocol.
- Defining rewards for developers & operators who use and/or which provide bounties to the protocol.
Gamification of Developer Actions
Another concept that is being analyzed and developed is Gamification within the protocol. The idea is to enhance the Network and its activities throughout the protocol in order to incentivize its usage and give a better experience to the community. Some ideas that are being developed:
- Points system for Developer for work/commits/lines of code done.
- A ranking page for developers to see which position they are in in terms of points.
- After X points the user is allowed to receive Y USD — direct invoice.
“We’re seeing the BEPRO ecosystem growing at an incredible pace! In the last 6 months, we’ve managed to release useful tools like the bepro.js SDK, onboard and advise several different teams on our grants program, and launch our fully decentralized protocol on mainnet. The reaction of the community has been nothing but amazing and we’re very excited for the upcoming months.
We’re now looking forward to continuing the development of our ecosystem: adding more resources for all the teams that want to participate in our ecosystem, launching more initiatives like the open grants program, and continuing to develop tools and protocols for Web3 developers all around the world. Exciting times are ahead of us!” — Filipe Pereira, BEPRO Network’s Chief of Ecosystem Development
Future Development & Updates
You can read more in our Public Roadmap. We update it on a bi-weekly basis (once per two weeks). All development only mentions the Protocol Side of Development. Stay up to date by joining our Discord Server.